Big Steve

Just a man trying to become a better Christian following Jesus and those that follow him.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

World Series 2005

Man oh man what a World Series! I gotta tell ya I was glued to my TV set watching the games. It is amazing to think of the concentration and hard work put in by the teams that did not make the series not to mention the ones who did. The White Sox’s pitching was “ridiculously good”, from the starting rotation to the “crazy good” bullpen. I wonder what in the world Bobby Jenks has to do to throw a baseball 100mph and hit a glove just over 60feet away. I do know I would not want to have to hit that. I guess my friends and family say the same to me when I eat ribs and chicken and the bones look as if they have been prepared by an archeologist. :-) We each have our talents.
One day I will get the chance to see a playoff game, Lord willing. Until then I will play catch with whoever wants to and catch a game here and there. Cnograts White Sox and great job also Astros. And now on to the tipping of basketballs all around the US.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:15 PM , Blogger Kristi said...

    Was it baseball season?? Oops, guess I missed that one! :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home