Big Steve

Just a man trying to become a better Christian following Jesus and those that follow him.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

My Monthly Update!


It is a shame that I don't update this more often. God is definitely in the Maxwell household. Alasha is now in her new store, and she likes it a lot. Thank you to all of you who were praying for her. Jonah is doing great. He is growing like a weed and the words are coming. He can repeat most everything he hears. This has really shed a light on the things Alasha and I say and how we say them. He can count to 5 or 10 depending on how he is feeling. I have a new grill. I have gone over to the dark side and will use propane, because one could cook themselves waiting on charcoal here in Texas. We have also been blessed with a second vehicle which sadly is needed here in Arlington. There is no public transportation in this state that comes close to the public transportation in my Northwest Home (Portland, Or). It is a 93 Cadillac and it runs, thank you Lord. It actually looks good to be so old. One of my elders blessed us with the car. Well the last thing I will report for now is the fact that at 10:35 am this morning Jonah's toddler school teacher came into my office and said that Jonah asked to go to the potty and he went. Yeah! Jonah! God bless your day!

6 Comments:

  • At 12:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Yay for Jonah! Yay for the new car! Yay for Alasha's new store! Yay!

     
  • At 6:30 PM , Blogger MelindaBrummett said...

    Wow!!!! Jonah you are getting so big. I miss you
    all so much. Can't wait till pepperdine to see you. Steve, Bevan really misses you. Yah to Alasha's new job.

     
  • At 8:31 AM , Blogger Luke Coles said...

    That rocks! Thank you for all you've done for me and my family lately.

     
  • At 2:48 PM , Blogger Andrew Martin said...

    Hey Steve,

    I found your blog. I don't ever look at blogs anymore but I'm on lunch at work and got an itch. It good to hear that you all are doing good. Tell Alasha & Jonah "hi" for me.

    Peace

     
  • At 4:22 PM , Blogger ewall said...

    that is such a funny picture of jonah. he is going to love seeing that all over the place when he graduates, gets married, etc. :) i can't wait. (ok maybe i can, i don't want to see the greg oden look alike just yet)

     
  • At 10:01 PM , Blogger Mitch Fewell said...

    Fostex recorder huh? I see the box in the picture. Oh yeah, cute kid man. I didn't see the packaging that he came in though.

    Prayin that you blessed!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home