Big Steve

Just a man trying to become a better Christian following Jesus and those that follow him.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Hangin In There


Well, well, well things are coming along. I would not be telling the truth if I were to say that the trials have let up. But it feels as if God has just been there that much more. I want to take time to give those of you who read some prayer requests. I love this blog thing because it is a way we can step into the lives of friends and family and lift them up to the Gentle Healer. Well here goes:
  • Pray for the Grauls as they have put there house on the market as they move closer to God and what He would have for their lives
  • Pray for Amanda P as she has made some life deceisions that have been tough
  • Pray for Kristi W as she and Allan prepare for a new life
  • Pray for Lanny and Suzy as they go through some tough life situations concerning Suzy's family
  • Pray that Kerry and Karla L continue to become acclamated to PUMP and Portland
  • Pray for the Tidmore family as work through some tough family situations
  • Pray for Stensey as she continues to look toward the mission field
  • Pray for LifeSeed ministries and the Brummett's
  • Pray for Alasha and I as we pack, move, and just deal with life
  • Pray for the Fort Portal, Uganda church as they rely on God through a trying time
  • Pray, pray, pray for our nation and the war we are involved in
  • And you finish this pray again.

Thanks and God bless your day!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Good reminder of all the things that need to be lifted up...and I know that there are many more besided. Lord, be near!

     
  • At 4:26 PM , Blogger Kristi said...

    Steve,

    One more prayer request that I would appreciate you guys praying for is my grad school application process, and determining which path to take for the next year.

     
  • At 2:21 PM , Blogger Sarah Megan said...

    I just happened to be looking at your blog from the very beginning (avoiding all that studying...haha). I dont even know if you will get this, but I just wanted to thank you so much for praying for the Lowerys. I love them so much and just the reassurance to know what an amazing church group they are in makes me smile and love PUMP even more than I did before. I hope Arlington is going okay. Ive been praying for you

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home