Big Steve

Just a man trying to become a better Christian following Jesus and those that follow him.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Missing it!




Man oh man! I am sitting here at home and I am blessed. My son is giving his "Evenflo" exersaucer a work out as he jumps in it, and my wife will be home soon. If I take the time to think about it I can truely count my blessings, but there is still a part of my heart that is in joyfull sadness. That sadness comes from the fact that I won't be in Africa this year. I will miss the people, the smells, and the fellowship. I will pray for the Graul family and wait for God to send me back. Alasha has said she will make the trip with me next time, and for those of you that know my wife; you know that is big. So keep us in your prayers and pray for our brothers and sisters in Afrcia.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:52 PM , Blogger Kristi said...

    You know I'm right there with you! I do look forward to your return to Uganda, and I do hope Alasha will make the trip with you! What an amazing way to grow as a couple. Lest I sound to altruistic, though, my selfish voice inside keeps screaming, "BUT IT'S MY TURN!" :-)

     
  • At 4:46 PM , Blogger Steve Maxwell said...

    Thanks Kristi and pray that you get back soon also. God bless you!

     
  • At 11:48 AM , Blogger Cheryl said...

    We miss you. Faith Quest Uganda brings many good things...including Big Steve stories. (and Ronald with Big Steve impersonations)
    Be sure you are thought of and remembered well, Brother.
    You and Alasha are MOST WELCOME!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home