Big Steve

Just a man trying to become a better Christian following Jesus and those that follow him.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Tri - Fecta

The tri-fecta, a term I have heard from Dick Vitale, an ESPN college basketball analyst, is a term that applies to the next three evenings of my life. When Dick shouts, “and he sank the tri-fecta, baby!” he means a three-point jump shot was made. When I use the term I am referring to the Rascal Flatts concert tonight, the Horton’s are giving Alasha and I a date night by watching Jonah for us, and Saturday night we are going to see a good friend of mine in a jazz group (Mosaique).
Like I have said before, life has been a little chaotic in the Maxwell house so these next couple of evenings should prove a little relaxing and fun for Alasha and I. For those of you who see that the concert is Rascal Flatts , you are not seeing things and I will give a review. I like country music and pop music and this is pop-untry or puntry music. It should be a treat. I will keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home