Big Steve

Just a man trying to become a better Christian following Jesus and those that follow him.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Any Tips

Ok, it has happened. The next step of baby-kind! The crossing of the immobile threshold! The further graying of the parental unit’s thin graying hair! You ask what I am talking about. I am announcing that Jonah Tobias Maxwell is crawling. Not, just barely getting around, but full blown hand and knee movements. I have to admit he is very cute, but that means we are remodeling (baby proofing) our house. We have had about 5,000 children at PUMP church (Ok, so I am exaggerating) but I am going crazy so I am calling out for tips on dealing with the moving baby! Thanks in advance for your help!
Steve

3 Comments:

  • At 2:58 PM , Blogger Kristi said...

    HA! And so it begins...Blessings on you and Alasha as you enter this new stage.

    I'm not sure what advice anyone can offer. Each child and each set of parents have very different styles. We can only speak to what did or did not work for one or more of our own children.

    It was helpful for my nerves that we taught our kids how to navigate stairs immediately when they learned to crawl (in the first couple of days).

    Good luck!

     
  • At 9:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Yes, by all means, don't let him fall down the stairs!

     
  • At 12:06 PM , Blogger Tim said...

    Awesome Steve! You and Alasha are lovely loving parents. I miss hanging with you.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home