Big Steve

Just a man trying to become a better Christian following Jesus and those that follow him.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Today!

It is 8:38a on March 31st. I knew this day would come and here it is. I am sitting at the PUMP house, Lanny has just come in to work and I am listening to Acappella's new album "Radiance" with Zach Wilson - a Portland native - singing lead on "All Men Will Know". The album is one of my favorites with Take 6's "Feel Good", Warren Barfield's "Reach" and Donald Fagen's "Morph the Cat" rounding out my current "frequent playlist". Well, here it is, my final day of "official work" of PUMP church. I have to say "official" because I love PUMP too much to ever completely stop working for the Kingdom through PUMP. So far it has been surreal and I have not felt this overwhelming "you are through or finished at PUMP". I suppose that will come sometime in the near future. The next week is so busy I will probably not be able to keep up with it for the most part. Know this though, I have one more day and my plan is simply "do my duty" (Luke 17:7-10). The difference in me and this passage is that I have been made to feel very, very, very appreciated and I really have been blessed to be here. I will miss you PUMP. I have to get to work, so I will get back to you later.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:06 AM , Blogger Kristi said...

    I'll be thinking of you today, Steve. I miss you already!

     
  • At 1:59 PM , Blogger Sarah Megan said...

    Im definitely praying for you and your family Steve. You are an excellent guy!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home