Big Steve

Just a man trying to become a better Christian following Jesus and those that follow him.

Monday, May 22, 2006

The Boy


Ok I am going to take a chance that when I post this you will be able to see Jonah as he is ready to go church one Sunday. he is growing like a weed and walking and running everywhere. He says, "milk" and "book" already and is creating much joy for his mother and I. So hopefully this picture will show up when I "publish this". If so, thank you Johno for your help. And JHill, you guys are both smart enough to be having whatever conversation your having. Computors are scared of me, whether they are PC or Mac. :-). It is good to have you guys, plus my hommies, Ike and Allan to help brother out, other wise it could get scarey. Later!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home