Big Steve

Just a man trying to become a better Christian following Jesus and those that follow him.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"Tired"

#1 I am a parent
#2 I am a rookie parent
#3 I love my son and strive to grow our relationship
#4 I am tired of fighting Jonah

Because of these 4 statements I had to make a change in Jonah and I's relationship. There was something that was causing a strain between us and I had to get rid of it. I should have been more sensitive to his mother since she had no idea I was going to take such drastic measures, but she agrees that our family is much happier now.

Judge for yourself:





























Moly was there and helped as it was a three person job. I look forward to a much easier time getting him ready for school with a hair-do like this.

Love The Maxwell's

11 Comments:

  • At 5:26 PM , Blogger Kristi said...

    First Jacob. Now Jonah?? Where's all the hair going on our cute little guys?

    You are right, though - choose your battles. Bless your family, Steve!

     
  • At 7:27 PM , Blogger ewall said...

    he is so cute, even with a buzz cut. Holding his little head in my hands as he cried and tried to beat his mom and me up was sad/terrifying. :) just kidding, but the kid is really, really strong.

     
  • At 6:48 AM , Blogger Luke Coles said...

    Tyson has such a hard time being still for his haircut, and he need his cut every couple of weeks.

     
  • At 12:31 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    My baby's hair! Lasha, I feel your pain. He's still a beautiful kid, though.

     
  • At 9:20 PM , Blogger Leah said...

    We recently had a run-in with a pair of clippers at our house too. I feel your tiredness!!

    BUT... it is one less thing to do to get out the door in the morning.

    Love to you!!!

     
  • At 9:22 PM , Blogger J. B. said...

    What?!?! I miss his hair! And I miss your boy even more.

     
  • At 11:26 PM , Blogger Adam Wolfgang said...

    He can just do like me and compensate with 5 inches of chin hair!

     
  • At 8:56 AM , Blogger Mike Lewis said...

    I got tired of battling my hair too.

     
  • At 12:41 PM , Blogger Andrew Martin said...

    Wow!!! He looks like a MAN now!

    I don't know if the world is ready for such a handsome little boy.

    And Alasha... don't worry, the hair will grow back :)

     
  • At 11:25 PM , Blogger Sarah Megan said...

    Here is a question for you. Well outside of your son's incredibly cute hair.


    If you are still a part of worship at Lectures....what do you think about pitching eP? There are some pretty good singers in that group that could show ACU how it is done :)

     
  • At 11:52 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Man, Steve, your little guy is CUTE! Doesn't matter what his hair looks like, with eyes like that he's always going to look good.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home