Big Steve

Just a man trying to become a better Christian following Jesus and those that follow him.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Pepperdine Lectureship 07






Hello My Friends,

I was blessed to be able to attend the Pepperdine Bible Lectures this year and it was a blessing. Without a doubt the highlight was getting to visit with friends from the Northwest and participate in some wonderful praise. I would have to say that my favorite lectures came from Don McLaughlin, Randy Harris, and Lynn Harris. I have a new appreciation for "Lord, I Lift Your Name on High" and continue to love "Awesome God". Thanks to those of you who allowed me simply to be with you again. I needed to be near and hug on you and be hugged on - mission accomplished. God bless you all and I look forward to our paths crossing in the future.

God Bless you all,
Steve

3 Comments:

  • At 4:54 PM , Blogger Sarah Megan said...

    Did I mention that I was a tad jealous that you got to go to PD lectureships?

    Oh riiigghhhtttt, I did that at the wedding :)

    Im glad you had a blast there.

     
  • At 9:42 PM , Blogger Kristi said...

    I am so jealous that I actually feel the pain in my heart - or maybe I just ate something bad. Really, I would have loved to be one of those friends to hang with you. I was going to come, but just the thought of lugging my lovely, gigantic baby around those hills gave me leg cramps. Miss ya!

     
  • At 7:04 PM , Blogger MelindaBrummett said...

    It was so wonderful to get to spend time with you. Baven really loved it. You and your family truly missed. The praise was wonderful.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home