Big Steve

Just a man trying to become a better Christian following Jesus and those that follow him.

Monday, August 27, 2007

"I Have A Dream"




When I was younger my parents felt it very important that my brother and I got the chance to "see" or "experience" history. Because of this by the time Chris and I were 12 and 13 we had visited over half of the United States of America, over half of Europe, and Canada. Looking back, I realize how blessed I have been and continue to be. One of my most vivid memories is the hotel where the great civil rights leader Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was slain. That and many other memories were revisited when Alasha and I visited "The King Center" in Atlanta, GA. I have long since understood that because of Dr. King and many others of all colors, and cultures that I am able to travel the world. Thank you to all who give of their life so that others may have a better life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home