Big Steve

Just a man trying to become a better Christian following Jesus and those that follow him.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Going To Faith Quest Oregon 07










You know, there are places where is it just good to be!
I know it has taken me a long time to post this but I went home for Faith Quest. They say home is where the heart is and to be honest, I try not to "really" ever feel at home in this world. But there are places where my heart relaxes and the people with whom I engage are people looking forward to our heavenly home and it is just good to be there. One of those places for me is in Yamhill, Oregon at a camp that holds some of my fondest memories. For those of you I got to hang out with both in my old "hood" and out at camp - I love you and I look forward to the time I see you next.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:16 PM , Blogger Kristi said...

    It was great having you home! Looking forward to seeing you again-

     
  • At 10:20 AM , Blogger Luke Coles said...

    I wish I could be invited back to home. I miss Faith Quest!

     
  • At 8:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Man, I miss Faith Quest, too! And I miss you, Stephen-Stephen! It looks like things are going well and God is blessing you richly. Congratulations on your impending addition!
    You can check out our little family at www.zumwaltohana.com if you so desire!
    Many blessings...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home