Big Steve

Just a man trying to become a better Christian following Jesus and those that follow him.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

September 22, December 10, April 7?

Alasha and I had a blast in Atlanta. We stayed in the famous Georgian Terrace Hotel (where they had the cast party for "Gone With the WInd") and directly across the street from the "Fox Theater" (Allison Krauss and Union Station were in concert there the Saturday I was there, but it was sold out).
















Here is a picture of me, Alasha and a boy or girl to be named on or before somewhere around April 7, 2008, Lord willing? This picture was taken at the Coco Cola headquarters in Atlanta and is in honor of M. Isaac Graul who loves COKE more than any one else I know.

PS. THERE IS A NOT SO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE IN THIS POST. SEE IF YOU CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT IT IS.

7 Comments:

  • At 2:08 PM , Blogger Aimee Jo said...

    Congrats!! Man, everyone is pregnant right now--I know 6 or 7 people who are due March-April of next year!
    That is so exciting!! Hope Alasha is feeling well!!

     
  • At 2:33 PM , Blogger Adam Wolfgang said...

    congratulations!! I am excited to see you this weekend at FQ, Sarah and our very fat and chunky Moriyah will be there too! Jonah will be a BIG brother, how fun!

     
  • At 3:15 PM , Blogger Tim said...

    Is it Pepsi?

    I miss you guys!

     
  • At 7:42 PM , Blogger Luke Coles said...

    This is awesome. A baby Coke or Pepsi on the way. I love that we are all having these babies close together.

     
  • At 1:28 PM , Blogger Kristi said...

    Yipee! Give Alasha a hug for us.

     
  • At 10:29 AM , Blogger Sarah Megan said...

    I am super excited for you guys!

     
  • At 2:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    So I keep meaning to call and say congrats to you personally since Alasha called, but well...Anyway, congrats, man!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home