Big Steve

Just a man trying to become a better Christian following Jesus and those that follow him.

Monday, July 10, 2006

One Way To Beat the "Heat"


Sorry for taking so long to post. I put our camera in the nursery here at the church and totally forgot about it. I have recovered the camera and now I have pic's to put up so you can see how Jonah is growing. He is already up to Alasha's waste. He is growing like mad and now he can say' "no and thank you". If you ask him, "Who is Jonah?" he points to himself. It is so awesome to watch the miracle of a baby grow right before your eyes.
Here he is out in our back yard standing in a big plastic tub splashing water and having a great time with mom. God bless you all.

7 Comments:

  • At 5:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Thanks for posting some pictures. Been missing you guys!

     
  • At 8:48 PM , Blogger ewall said...

    the kid is getting big, man. I got to hold jacob while he was sleeping, and it made me miss jonah. love and miss you guys, hope you are doing well!

     
  • At 10:36 PM , Blogger Adam Wolfgang said...

    Sounds like he can already dunk on me! Bless you brother!

     
  • At 10:37 PM , Blogger Kristi said...

    That is really very cute. Keeping you guys in my prayers

     
  • At 1:58 PM , Blogger brenda said...

    Has Jonah gotten a haircut? I can't really tell from the pic.
    He is getting so big! OUr boys are growing up.

     
  • At 2:19 PM , Blogger Mike Lewis said...

    Stevie,

    I need your new contact information.

    bigmikelewis (at) gmail (dot) com

     
  • At 6:24 PM , Blogger Cheronn said...

    How cute. I miss you all. I'm bummed I didn't get to see him walk before you left. I hope to see you all in the near future.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home